Reservations, Rentals and Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I make a reservation?
- So long as it is not on Friday or Saturday evening, then you can make a reservation to ensure that you and your party get in. Please contact Hello@TiltToronto.com to confirm. Reserved and guest lists have proven to be far too difficult to manage on these two nights. Sorry.
2. Can I reserve a table?
- Given the unique design of the space, and how much people move within the space, we do not do table reservations.
3. Can minors (under 19) come to Tilt?
- If each individual minor is accompanied by an adult (1 minor/1 adult) we're cool with minors in our bar until 8pm. Really we just don't want kids birthday parties/groups of kids in here, so if you've got a couple of kids in tow and you can control them then you're welcome in here, otherwise go to Chucky Cheese.
4. Can I rent/buy out the space?
- You can rent/buy out the space during non 'open' hours, when we are advertised as being open, the space is not for rent. Our rental rate varies on a per-use basis, so get in touch at Hello@TiltToronto.com and let us know what you'd like to do, and we can give you a quote.